Re: [OM] IMG: Welcoming Leo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Welcoming Leo
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 08:51:24 -0500
Bob,
I thought that one of the visually captivating aspects of your photo is
the way Leo's aunt, very attractively caught, is in shallow focus, which
draws one to Leo in a secondary shift of vision to the "main" focus --
Leo.  I spent a lot of time looking at the photo as a result and enjoyed
it all the more as it seems to play havoc with some "rule" or other,
triumphantly.  Best wishes to all.

Joel W.

--