[OM] New Camera shots

Subject: [OM] New Camera shots
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 16:45:01 -0800
I have put up three shots from the Canon SX50 HS camera that was
delivered yesterday.  All shot through double paned windows.  The pine
tree is the very top of the tree behind the house across the street.
The car is in the drive across the street.  Both of those shot at 1200mm
equivalent.  Pretty much as shot.
The squirrel had a little more work.  Levels, curves and a bit of
sharpening.  I think I am really going to like this camera.  Once I
learn how to navigate the various levels of menus, that is. LOL
Paul in Portland OR

<http://www.pbase.com/pelaughlin/sx50_hs>