Re: [OM] My first photo of 2013 - Redneck Santa

Subject: Re: [OM] My first photo of 2013 - Redneck Santa
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:06:13 -0500
As I recall, it was from my high school days. Came up during a discussion of
East Coat speedways where a Jaguar XK-E could properly be put through its
paces. Away back then no one would have thought it odd that the authorities
were doing such. In order to get to the Florida Turnpike, you had to first pass
through Georgia. And _that_ was hazardous to your wallet.

--Bob