Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Update
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 19:45:53 -0400
My wife had a heart attack about 10 years ago.  The lucky lady is still
quite alive due to having her heart restarted 3 times in the emergency
room.  Unlike Maggie she did suffer some heart damage... significantly
reduced ejection fraction.  Fortunately, 5 days in the hospital without
cigarettes was enough to get her to quit.  She also got lung cancer a
few years afterward and also survived that.  It cost her the upper 1/3
of one lung but she survived it all without chemo or radiation therapy.
  Today she's pretty healty, eats well and exercises a lot, usually
about 2 hours/day.  Now there's not much that gets in her way... except
a steep hill when she's on foot.  That's the reduced heart and lung
capacity.

Chuck Norcutt