Re: [OM] Some Photos from Wales

Subject: Re: [OM] Some Photos from Wales
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 11:08:48 -0500
For some reason this post caused Wicked Uncle Ernie from The Who's Tommy to
come crashing into my brain. You just never know what's going to set something
off. <g>

FWIW, the structure and contrast sliders are worth messing with on some of the
presets to minimize glows and wide halos that sometimes appear. I also try out
the filter array just to see what happens, and sometimes wind up leaving one
on. Same with the film emulation panel. I'll wander through it just to see what
happens, and occasionally I really like something so I'll use that, too.

Then, of course, further messing in Lightroom to finish it off. That's why AG
can tell it ain't real film. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal