Re: [OM] IMG: From the 1940s

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: From the 1940s
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 13:35:23 -0600
Chris, I have very few, actually. Here is the big band in 1948. It was called Red Terry's Collegians. Red is the guy with the upright bass. I'm the fourth from the right in the front row. This was a Zeta Tau Alpha sorority dance, in the main college cafeteria. I was eighteen at the time. Some of the guys were WWII vets, going to school on the GI Bill of Rights.

This was scanned from a glossy 8x10 print, and is not high quality.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Collegians+circa+1948.jpg.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA