Re: [OM] OT: Hurricane Lee

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Hurricane Lee
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 05:56:15 +0200
In Danish there is a saying, “den enes død, den andens brød” which literally
means “one person’s death is another person’s bread”. In Danish it rhymes and
means simply that in this case the people on the Atlantic coast can breathe a
sigh of relief, because Maria will hit the Caribbean instead. From my point of
view that is a WORSE outcome, as I have in-laws and various other relatives in
Puerto Rico, and besides, the Caribbean islands are in much worse shape than
the US mainland.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman