[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 53: the year ends

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 53: the year ends
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 19:44:26 +0100
Unsurprisingly, the blog for the final week of 2017 contains a big helping of
New Year’s Eve celebrations, where you will see some of the people that I
feature regularly here, but much better dressed than usual ;-) There are also
some images from random walks around Alicante, especially around the Mercado
Central, one of my favourite places to take pictures. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2070

This completes my 17th year of posting weekly pictures. On to year 18!

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain