Re: [OM] OT: Missing Packages

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Missing Packages
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 09:28:25 -0900
We've also been experiencing packages "disappear" in Memphis. However,
they then reappear as they reach the Anchorage airport. I think what
is happening is they are loading containers for destinations and
holding those containers until full. This is different than what they
did in the past where they would either resort at a different center
or send partials. But in the meantime, it has the appearance that the
package disappears into thin air as there are no more updates.

AG Schnozz