Re: [OM] OM-1 redux

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 redux
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 21:42:45 -0800
For probably the first time in my life, I can pretty much buy anything
I want to. At the moment, I'm holding off on any camera purchases as
I'm up to my eyeballs in music stuff, but once that has run its course
I'm thinking seriously about what I might want in my next camera. In
all honesty, the E-M1ii is a fantastic camera in just about every way
and with the improved noise specs of the OM-1, I get to actually enjoy
the cake.

The interesting thing about inflation is that it really encourages
spending money up front. If you are going to buy something, buy it now
because the prices are only going to go up.

AG (Single and free) Schnozz